There are tons of stuff to do in Poptropica except completing islands! If you are bored with Poptropica visit this page here. But that’s not all! Poptropica has secrets that you never thought of! Poptropica has awesome glitches too! Below you can find a few awesome secrets!
An Easter egg is something that is hidden somewhere.
- To get the Hypnotic costume all you have to do is go to Early Poptropica, then go left to the Poptropica Towers, after that, jump on the green building and click on the window with the orange flower as seen in the picture:
- To get the Viking outfit you have to use the wings that Leonardo Da Vinci on Time Tangled Island gave you, then go to the viking period and jump to the top of that hill, make a big jump and grab that viking suit.
- On Nabooti island you can get four different outfits by using a cell phone! Visit the Mountains of Moon cave and grab that cell phone seen in the picture below. Then enter those codes:
Credit goes to the PHB for the picture!
- You can easily change your skin and hair color by visiting Early Poptropica and 24 Carrot Island.
- There are some hidden games in Poptropica! Check them out on this PHB post!
- You can skip dialogue by pressing the ”S” button
- Ctrl + Shift + P: Pumpkin mask
- Ctrl + Shift + 1: Laughing emote
- Ctrl + Shift + 2: Crying emote
- Ctrl + Shift + 3: Angry emote
- Ctrl + Shift + 4: Jumping emote
Avatar Studio Glitch
The Avatar Studio Glitch (or ASG for short) is an amazing Poptropica glitch that allows you to wear rare costume parts. Click here to learn how to perform this glitch!
Well, that’s for now! If you have something you wanna share with us, please leave a comment!
For more fun, check out our Other Stuff page!