Still needs work.
Hey guys, Lucky Wing here! Yeah, finally posting. Well, I have good news! We freed the 15 items for Poptropica Worlds! If you don’t have any clue what I’m talking about, here’s a link to PC’s blog post about it! (If I didn’t break it.) Anyways, instead of just the 15 items, they’ve given us 21! Some are:
- A shark sculpture that looks like it came straight from Shark Tooth
- A baseball (I ain’t sporty. That’s SB.)
- Possibly a tropical-themed lamp?
- A shower (Subtle hint creators.)
- A microwave (for our Ramen, right?)
- A mechanical thing that’s either a thermostat or weird gameboy for your wall.
- A really fancy chandelier
- A cool art desk. (Which I added. Cause I’m me)
Other items also include three wallpapers, two beds, two bedside cabinets, a window, an ironing table thing, a Skullduggery picture to hang on the wall (more foreshadowing??), an inguana pet, and a new modern cozy couch!
This is crazy cool. This honestly makes me think that they’re gonna update a heck of a ton more now! (Or they’re stalling. Oh hush little pessimist in my head!) Anyways, I bought the statue and was gonna put in my little art corner. The only setback was….
It’s freaking huge. Into the corner with it! Where it will fit since I don’t do much on the bottom floor. Erm, anyways. So I would recommend going out and buying the stuff! And that’s it for now tonight! Lucky Wing signing out – bai guys!