Heyyy Clawtropicans! It’s me Purple Claw, and today I’m going to make a post about my thoughts for Poptropica Worlds! I was going to do a review, but a lot of people also did reviews too, so, I’m trying something different: this time I’ll talk about the advantages and disadvantages of Poptropica Worlds! Enough rambling, let’s get started!
Poptropica Worlds is… interesting. I don’t adore it; I don’t hate it, but I do have mixed thoughts about it. I mean, as of now, I can’t even play the game online, and my Poptropican is bleached (#bleachyboy4prez17). This game has a lot potential though, so let’s get started with the pros!
- Poptropica Worlds has a lot of great features, such as houses, new outfits, etc.
- Poptropica Worlds is visually stunning – the colors, the lighting and shading are used just perfectly; I haven’t seen such great backgrounds in the original game.
- The animation is really great too, since Unity is a better animating program than Flash.
- I really like the new design of our avatars – it’s much more detailed!
- The new outfits in the store are really nice-looking, even though there aren’t a lot of them.
- I like how when your Poptropican isn’t moving, they yawn or kick the ground. It makes them more alive! (ALIVE!)
- There doesn’t seen to be a gender restriction on items, which is a really cool thing! 🙂
- Etc, etc…
Well, that’s everything over the top of my head. But now, it’s time to view the negative side of Poptropica Worlds! Ready? Let’s begin!
- Poptropica Worlds is really lacking some content. I’m sure we were expecting more stuff when the game released. That’s not a problem right now, since I’m sure more content will be added soon!
- Well, the game is SUPER glitchy. Just like I mentioned above, I can’t even play the game online due to a seriously annoying glitch, and my Poptropican is a bleachy boy (that’s what the Poptropica community calls the Afro Guy in Worlds)
- The customization options aren’t ”endless”. Please bring back the customizer!
- We also need a colorizer! Please, creators! (Then I can un-bleach my Poptropican, and we’ll all be glad)
- The story on Crisis Caverns looked rushed or unfinished. I’m not saying it’s bad or anything, but c’mon Creators! You’ve done Red Dragon, Ghost Story, Astro-Knights, Vampire Curse; what’s stopping you from making amazing stories like those? I don’t blame you for this though, since you’ll have much more time to make even better stories!
- And that’s it.
As you can see, I could think more positive things than negative things, which is a good thing. Anyway, thanks for reading this post! That was PC, signing out until next time!
🐾 Purple Claw 🐾