Hey there, iPoptropicans! 😛 (Sorry, I just had too). It’s me, Purple Claw, and today, I have something special to share with y’all: I’m going to review a glitching software, iPop!
So, basically, iPop is an amazing program, where you can modify your Poptropican and your account in so many amazing ways such as: change your Poptropican’s gender, modify your Poptropican’s look, get members only and expired items – just to name a few. If you don’t have this app, go ahead and download it now, since it’s free and safe! Also, iPop is brought to you by Santorno and a few other amazing glitchers. Anyway, if you’re having doubts about downloading iPop, that’s okay since this is the reason I’m reviewing it – to make you understand it’s worth installing. Now let’s get started, shall we?
First, I’m going to list the reasons that make iPop so great:
- You can customize your Poptropican the way you like by using the Costumizor, by just entering item they’re IDs.
- Boy, you can even customize uncustomizable parts! Such as dummy eyes! And handled items! And so much more!
- If you suck at common room games (just like me) and you want to increase your battle ranking (like me, again), iPop is just the thing you need! You can increase your battle ranking by just adding the number of wins you want your account to have, and, voila – your battle ranking increases!
- You can even switch your gender! Then you can buy more stuff!
- The Item Hub is my favorite category on iPop because you can get all those items cards, whether they’ll be from ads, the store, or even island items! Also, you can even remove items you already have, and that’s a good thing, because not all outfits made by Poptropica are perfect… *Cough* *cough* Fall Fashion outfits *cough* *cough*
- The credits generator is cool too, but you can’t generate credits from the islands you already completed. It’s still awesome, though, and I suggest you giving it a shot!
- You can even refresh the credits wheel! Then, you can become filthy rich!
I, personally, rate iPop with an A for awesome! You should totally check it out. Oh, and just so you know, this isn’t an advertisement. I just did wrote this because I felt like doing it. 😉
Anyway, we changed our logo again! This one is one thousand time better than the previous one, because it wasn’t taken from the Microsoft Word shape tools or edited on MS Paint, and cause it was made by the lovely Slanted Fish! Thank you so much, Fishy! 😄
Well, thanks you so much for reading! That was Purple Claw, signing out! Bye guys!
P.S.: I’m sorry this post is really short, but I didn’t have a lot of time to finish it. Still hope you enjoyed it!