Poptropica Worlds. Poptropica Worlds, A.K.A. the new Poptropica coming out in Spring, might not be as bad as we thought…
Hello, Clawtropicans! It’s me, Purple Claw, and today I’m going to do something different than our ordinary segments: I’m going to share my thoughts about the upcoming version of Poptropica: Pop Worlds! I was having mixed feelings about it, but now, I can clearly see that it’s not going to be bad at all. Read under the cut for more. 😛
This. This video is just CRINGE WORTHY. I’m not kidding, even Mystery of the Map Island is better than this. But still, that doesn’t mean the actual game is gonna be bad. Worlds is still under development, and I can understand (and I’m sure you can too) if they didn’t have a lot of time to work on this trailer.
The design doesn’t look bad at all: it’s almost the same thing, only that Poptropicans will have more realistic legs, arms and hands. Those huge legs though. 😏 Poptropicans sure have a great legacy. *wink, wink*
THE Q&A WITH SKINNY MOON
Okay, time to get a little bit more serious. A few weeks ago, Skinny Moon came into the PHC for another Q&A with her. I unfortunately missed it, but you can check out the recap post right here.
So, basically ”worlds” are just ”islands” and we’ll be able to transfer our accounts and looks on Poptropica Worlds when it launches. A few popular islands will be remastered, and the original Poptropica isn’t going to get shut down like some other games (I’m looking at you, Club Penguin).
Anyway, Shaky Skunk, with the help of an anonymous glitcher, found a way to get hack Poptropica’s files, and they found lots and lots of Poptropica Worlds leaks. You can reach the posts on the list below.
THE INFO WE’VE GOTTEN SO FAR
Do you remember the new Pop (Now Poptropica Worlds) announcement post back in April? Well, they talked to us about some really stunning stuff, such as…
– New look! The new Poptropica will still be Poptropica, but it’ll be improved. Newer! Shinier! More features, more options, more FUN — on a new app and a new website!
Shinier! I like the way it sounds! *Sings Tamatoa’s Shiny song*
– New avatar! We’re exploring new designs, new movements, and new looks for the Poptropican avatar. Don’t worry, the essential elements that make a Poptropican a Poptropican will still be there! But we’ll change things up a bit — in a really good way.
Yeah, we’ve seen their looks, and they look neat!
– New stories! We’ll be bringing you new stories for your Poptropican to experience! And we’re exploring the idea of a unified story that connects all of Poptropica in a way that we’ve never done before. I know that sounds pretty mysterious, but that’s all I can say for now…
Gimme my backstory! Just kidding, just kidding. I’m just super hyped for this one, since I’m all about interesting stories. 😛
– New stuff! Like SHOES! And pets! And so much more!
Just don’t make them look like puffles. They can be Narfs, just don’t dare no make them look like those freaking little furry monsters. I’m begging you.
Ooooo, shoes. XD
– New social experience! We’re developing a way for Poptropicans to have a fun and safe social experience within Poptropica. It’s going to be awesome.
Does that mean there’ll be chatting? Okay, I’m fine with that. I don’t actually care, to be honest, since I’m on Discord all day long.
Even though the animation on the trailer is just awful, we still have enough info to deny the thoughts that Pop Worlds is gonna be cringey when it launches.
Do you remember the monster worm (also known as Bob the Worm by a few community members 😏)? Well, the design was absolutely amazing, and the animation was a lot better than the cringe worthy Flash animation many shows and games use (cough cough Arthur cough cough).
CONCLUSION: Poptropica Worlds is (hopefully) going to be even better than the original Pop. That’s why they’re making a new game anyway. It didn’t start like ”Sup fellow Creators wanna make a new game just because we’re bored and got nothing other to do with our lives” (that’s what I do, don’t be like me). Of course that’s not it! A reason behind Worlds, as said by Tall Cactus, may be the fact that browsers are kicking Flash out of the game. Well, anyway, I’m super pumped about Poptropica Worlds, and I can’t wait until it releases!
Well, thanks for reading! If you’d like to see more posts with me sharing my thoughts for Pop Worlds, please leave a comment down below in the comment section! That was PC, signing out!